A user with agent authority or secured party authority may amend the secured transaction details.
The “Notice of Amendment” service is accessed from a menu while viewing the secured transaction.
During the amendment service:
- new secured parties can be added – they will have the same lapse date as the overall transaction registration
- existing active secured parties can be updated – but not their start date or lapse date
- new debtors can be added
- existing active debtors can be edited – but not their start date
- existing active debtors can be ceased
- new collateral can be added
- existing active collateral can be edited
- existing active collateral can be released.
For an illustrated step by step guide to registering, maintaining and searching the PPSA register please download the PPSR User Guide.
To Amend a secured transaction:
- Login and then select a secured transaction from your “My Items” tab on your dashboard
- Click Maintain Services / Notice of Amendment
- Click on the “Secured Parties” tab
Note the add and edit functionality
- Click on the “Debtors” tab
Note the add, edit and cease functionality
- Click on the “Collateral” tab
Note the add, edit and release functionality